Today, a short sci-art film.
- Title: Mapping Perception
- Description: "MAPPING PERCEPTION examines the limits of human perception through an investigation of impaired brain function [Joubert Syndrome], making visible the connections between scientific and artistic explorations of the human condition, probing the thin membrane between the able and the disabled."
- Producer: "Giles Lane, curator and producer (Proboscis), Andrew Kötting, the acclaimed director of Gallivant and This Filthy Earth, and Mark Lythgoe, neurophysiologist at the Institute of Child Health, London with the participation of Eden Kötting." For his efforts, Lythgoe won the prestigious Dorothy Hodgkin Award Lecture by the British Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Featuring: Eden Kotting, Dudley Sutton, Benji Ming, Leila McMillan, Andrew Kotting, Mark Lythgoe and Billie McKloed Kotting
- Format: Quicktime online; offline available PAL & NTSC VHS videos (with book and cd-rom) or 35 mm film
- Date: May 2002
- Length: 00:37:00 (clips online vary)
- Link: http://www.mappingperception.org.uk
Tags: webcast multimedia neuroimaging perception Joubert Syndrome brain